Sunday, March 06, 2011

Good-Bye, MP Command

It's just another usual week. 2 more days and I will no longer be there anymore. WIll I be converted to a security leader or will I continue to stay as a MP? Trained so hard, stayed throughout the whole course to tell me that I might not get to wear the armband LOL!!! Hope it's not the case. I have come a long way, 8 month in NS already. Never did I expect it to be so tough to obtain a 3SG rank, finally, it's coming to an end.

Thanks to Jeremy who introduced retrosport to me. Went there with simon and got myself a Ben Sherman Tee @ $28 only!!! I need more T shirts lol!!! Went to orchard after that to check out LV stuffs. There's not a single thing I can afford lol!!! Anyway went to get a burberry perfume for julian's birthday as the audio tech headset hasnt reach me yet! Wasted my money!!! I ended up buying one burberry perfume for myself too LOL!!!

Great host as always but I was expecting at least a buffet dinner? LOL! My main dish was watermelon!!!! Julian!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! Poor Teck Heng for starving himself till Julian's party and just to get watermelon as his main dishes hahaha! Quite a no. of hot girls were there hahaha...

My face is drying up!!! I suppose oxy 10 is really to strong for my skin lol!!!

No comments: